A graph displays your data inside a topic in Trend Monitor. A graph can include one or multiple data series
Before you can create a graph, make sure the following is in place:
- Your data must be uploaded in the Penetrace platform.
- A monitor must have been created for you to add topics and graphs.
- A topic must have been created for you to add a graph.
To create a graph, follow these steps:1. Enter your monitor
2. Enter one of your topics
3. Click Create and New graph
4. Add a data series from your data sources in the left menu
5. Set graph setting and data series settings.
6. Add a title to your graph
7. Save changes
Now your graph is created.
Labels: Trend monitor, topic, graphs, graph settings, data series settings
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org